Wednesday 23 October 2013

Barbie Ken Buddy called



Bearded ken was window shopping, when he got a message  from another bearded colleague .
Dude she totally kicked my heart ASS! she sure did,
she strung me along along liked she’d been playing the guitar for years.

Well she is older than you and after all she is an Elvis a fan, she hounded me right up the tree for free….
Woh lucky you.
Really tell me more.

Broke wind on your latest video
huh?
What do you mean?
She sat there til 2a.m. in the morning, a very long winded affair.
forwarded me feed back blah blah … than said
she for got to add  that it was ‘Native Indian’

dream roaming the land free.
Not an original American dream

So land has finally  made its mark on the settlers psyche? …Mmm
Just watch they’ll be rain dancing for abundance
Sounds like a critic… nah an observer… she just loves barking
But she did compliment you on your ‘tone’ huh?
Your purple shirt
cool thanks
Neway she’s off my case …phew

laters fuzz :)


No comments:

Post a Comment