Wednesday 30 October 2013

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST

Using only song names from ONE ARTIST, cleverly answer these questions. Pass it on to 10 people and include me. Try not to repeat a song title. 

Pick Your Artist: RICKY MARTIN 

Are you male or female: Belle 

Describe yourself: I am made of You 

How do you feel about yourself: Loaded 

Describe where you currently live: The cup of life 

If you could go anywhere, where would you go: Livin'la vida loca 

Your best friend is: You stay with me 

Your favorite color is: Spanish eyes 

You know that: Love you for a day 

What's the weather like: I count the minutes 

If your life was a tv show, what would it be called? Are you in it for love

What is life to you: Private emotion 

What is the best advice you have to give: Be careful 

If you could change your name, what would it be: Jezabel 

Your favorite food is: Come to me!! ( No songs about food ) so FOUND THE EST SUITED :))

No comments:

Post a Comment