Wednesday 23 October 2013

Funny business these ‘damn’ clients


They want the real you- who me …Why?
Understanding others- do I need to?
Playing the away game- my network not working
Good service- I’ll be there
The basic never loose sight [s]- squander time
Be double bagger- 2 for £2.
Perception is reality - the eye of the tiger
Presenting yourself- scruffy U’elle
Use the right people - no left people isn't that bias
Your brand- mine, mine, mine
Be good listener- in one ear out the other
Powerful question- if??
Be an observer- you missed a bit
Never assume - correction ‘don’t air it’
Focus on them -  no charm please
Know where the line is - ____
Passion -  hands off pie chart, its not food; o.k. where’s the food?
Bring calm -  remember breathing kit 
Politics -Polly AnnA tactic
The relay race- where’s the rat??
Inspire… mm
Stay ahead- tortoise and the …
The 30 second commercial ;)
Watch the science- laws of attraction
Body language- in sync= your space/ my space
Honesty- would I lie to you  honey blue bee
Choose your attitude- Rainbow
Teamwork- my way or  uhh… just my way

Embrace change- never stop learning
Seek feed back - not fodder  I.e. discriminate true from false
Employ the best- you rub my back and in good time I’ll rub yours :p
Meetings - purpose and function... are there tea breaks?
Be organised - got your pen
Finale- signed and sealed XxX


Smile - :))

No comments:

Post a Comment