Wednesday 30 October 2013

King ThrushBeard Part 2

The princess and her new husband were ushered out of the palace, soon as the ceremonial feast was over with. 
Orchid now common wife took good look at Dandy, since she had seen so many suitors the disguised face didn’t register. 

‘where sir do u live?’ Dandy who was also appraising her replied ‘my dear’ he said briskly ‘I’ll show you" Mmm… thought Orchid that voice doesn’t sound uneducated, as they started walking just a little way he stopped, & smirked ‘since now I am your master u will walk behind me’ Orchid who had never walked behind anyone “in all her life” she smiled sweetly “as u say” They trudged along through some beautiful countryside, and Orchid wondered whose land could be so pleasing. Her Dandy replied “ king thrushbeard owns this, you could have lived in bliss.” 

All day they waked along, “are we dare yet” all mannerism lay forgotten. Dandy had decided to take the most scenic route- the longest. Everywhere there were fine towns and well tended farms that belonged to king Thrush-beard. .”I have been a fool,” moaned Orchid. “ If only I had married him!” Dandy over heard “that will not do praising another in my presence” 
“Dude…. I mean” orchid collected herself, “u have strange use of language for someone of your status Dandy just laughed, “My sweetie pie our status.” 

At last they stopped at a tiny hut. The disappointment was huge to say the least 
“This is my home” the Dandy told his wife, Orchid under her breath ”and what castle it is did u some thing dear aahhh yes … Where do the servants live?” she asked “Servants?” 
“You will be doing all the work here, my dear!” Orchid thought sh*t. 

While Orchid had gone freshen herself up King-thrush beard pondered she doesn’t love me yet, will not consummate to night, Orchid returned looking somewhat awkward “dear!” Dandy began “its been a long journey… how bought getting your self some sleep,” Orchid relieved, felt bit disappointments she had after all been bracing herself for this, he’d beaten her to an excuse. Ok she thought that’s fine, God know when he last had a bath Dandy as though reading her mind, smiled coyly “they’ll be other nights...” 

No comments:

Post a Comment